Monday 25 August 2014

August's Best Bakery!

The entry for this months 'Best Bakery' competition has now closed, and me and my panel of judges have chosen 5 great finalists!

I really had a tough time choosing this time as all were lovely bakeries and had to reign in extra help to pick the finalists. I hope those who didn't quite make it this time will try again soon.

Thank you to all those who participated, it was really hard to choose the final 5, there was a high standard in all the bakery designs!

It's now your turn to vote!! To vote for your winner,use the voting poll the right of this page ----->
(voting closes Friday 29th August midday GMT )

Remember each person can only vote once- so choose wisely!

Congratulations to the 5 finalists! Here they are - have fun voting!!

(PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE) I will also have a link on my bakery wall to each bakery.


                                         teesplace


Seaside bakery


Justbehappy


Internet cafe


 (Piyo)













No comments:

Post a Comment