Sunday 25 May 2014

Drum roll please!

It is time to announce the 5 finalists for my 'Best Bakery' competition! I can hardly contain my excitment!
I chose these finalists as they brought so much creativity to their bakery and show that you don't need to spend lots of gems to create a beautiful setting!

The finalists are... drum roll please...

Jill's
Please click on image to enlarge
















Ginger
Please click on image to enlarge












Kraft my cookie

Please click on image to enlarge













Maesys
Please click on image to enlarge














Poppy seeds
Please click on image to enlarge

















Congratulations to the finalists! I hope everyone likes them as much as i do. It's time to get voting guys!

5 comments:

  1. They're all amazing and have inspired me to change mine around......again ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Jill's bakery, it's cute yet elegantly designed.

    ReplyDelete